TELL ME AN INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF AND I WILL REPLY WITH AN INTERESTING FACT ABOUT MYSELF THAT I THINK OF WHEN I READ YOURS. IT MAY BE ENTIRELY RELATED, OR ONLY RELATED IN THE WEIRDEST, BROADEST DEFINITIONS.
This is a real radar screen of #MH370 airplace which suddenly disappeared out of thin air on its way from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to Beijing. There were no distress signal, indications of rough weather, or other signs of trouble when the plane was reported missing. The pilots communicated with the Air Traffic Control without showing any discommode sign in their voices. List of passengers:
1. China / Taiwan – 152, plus 1 infant / 1
2. Malaysia - 38
3. Indonesia - 7
4. Australia - 6
5. France - 3
6. United States – 3, including 1 infant*
7. New Zealand - 2
8. Ukraine - 2
9. Canada - 2
10. Russia - 1
11. Italy - 1
12. India - 5
13. Netherlands - 1
14. Austria - 1
Source: Malaysia Airlines
There is no sign the plane or any clue where it might have crashed found as we speak.
The real world.
This is from That’s So Raven, where Chelsea and Raven apply to work at the same clothing shop. Chelsea is white; Raven is black. Chelsea gets the job, despite being utterly horrible at it, while Raven, who has a deep interest in fashion and knows how to handle clothes, does not. The girls find this deeply suspicious, so Chelsea wears a hat with a camera on it and questions the employer. The employer admits what she does in the gif above and Chelsea and Raven submit the footage to a news station.
And THAT is why That’s So Raven is the best TV show ever.
- Vampires who support blood banks and organize special medical programs for vampires to legally obtain blood
- Werewolves who join the police K-9 force due to their heightened canine senses that aid them in investigations
- Ghosts becoming therapists and motivational speakers for the recently deceased to help them adjust to the afterlife
- Zombies becoming assistants to morticians to ensure the dead are handled fairly and that they look their best for their new afterlife
- Mummies working with historians and architects to restore and preserve ancient Egyptian monuments and relics
- Frankenstein monsters joining the medical field to help research human medicine
- Swamp creatures reintroducing and tracking endangered aquatic and marsh wildlife
discovering your gender is like putting on a warm fluffy sweater for the first time and then just smiling because it fits you so well
but then having to wear some other tight, itchy shit every day because the world just fucking hates your sweater so much
not modelling just casually getting my ass kicked
Ridiculously Photogenic Karate Dude
I like this.
Just to nitpick a bit: it’s Ridiculously Photogenic *Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Dude
And this picture’s even better when you realize he’s the one doing the ass-kicking. He’s got the other guy in what’s called an omoplata (shoulder lock with his leg.)
I am offended by how perfect he looks IN A FULL ACTION MOVE
I have blurry pics when I’m sitting perfectly still
damn you sir